Want to work on this project?

Mar 28, 2007 at 9:51 PM
If you want to work on this project, contact me and I'll add you as a developer to the project. Please provide a little information about yourself and what you want the project to do for you.
Jun 20, 2007 at 11:40 PM
My company is very interested in finding a subscription tool, so much so that they have dedicated a small team 2-3 developers to help move this one along. If you would be interested in the help we can either add them individually or you can myself and I can code review and pass along the changes to you.

I am an architect within Navitaire's Configuration Management team and lead developer for the internal tools. This consists of writing and maintaining TFS extensions as well as the infrastructure. I would say our TFS expertise is good and we could contribute nicely to the project.

The developers that have already looked at the application, and would do the majority of the work, have given a few design changes for usability and scalability and are eager to start contributing. If you would like I could have them introduce themselves.

If you would prefer not to, then I would ask if we could get the source so that we can implement the changes locally to our company.

Thanks,
Craig

jatwood wrote:
If you want to work on this project, contact me and I'll add you as a developer to the project. Please provide a little information about yourself and what you want the project to do for you.

Feb 13, 2008 at 10:54 PM
OK, I added cscampbell to the contributors.